Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pre-Departure Orientation Schedule

All summer study abroad participants are required to attend a Pre-Departure Orientation on May 1, 2010.  I received the schedule for the orientation today:

2:00-2:30 pm    Light refreshments
2:30-2:45 pm    Welcome and introductions
2:45-3:45 pm    Safety and Study Abroad video
3:45-5:00 pm    Group meetings with Faculty Directors (I'll meet with the other Oxford participants)

I'm looking forward to this because I have many, many questions and hopefully I'll get many, many answers.  It will also be the first time that I get to meet the other students participating!

We also received a list of all the Oxford program participants.  Looks like there are 17 total students, about half in the English program and half in my program (History, Politics, and Society).  Unfortunately, I don't have any other information on them besides names and e-mail addresses.  Looking forward to meeting everyone at the orientation!

No comments:

Post a Comment