Saturday, June 26, 2010

Packing Party

The packing has begun!  I've been packing for both the New York trip (leaving Sunday!) and Oxford trip (leaving next weekend!) simultaneously.  Here is my progress:

  
The larger suitcase and backpack are for Oxford, and the small suitcase is for New York.  I purchased some space saver bags (the kind that don't require a vacuum), so hopefully that helps squish all my clothes in there.

I also ordered $200 USD worth of pounds from the bank, which I need to pick up tomorrow.  The exchange rate leaves me with 133.62 pounds.  Really depressing how that works out.  Ugh.  I also downloaded some cool new apps to my iPod that will be helpful while I'm traveling, including a currency converter and French dictionary.  Ahh, the glory of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment