Friday, July 9, 2010

Walking Tour of Oxford

This afternoon, I took a guided walking tour of Oxford.  Much of the tour included sites that I have already stumbled upon around Exeter, but I was also able to see a lot of new sites.  Here are a few pictures that I took along the tour:

Oldest building in Oxford,
approx. 1,000 years old

Jesus College of Oxford, 
which is beside Exeter

St. Mary the Virgin Cathedral

Inside the walls of the Bodleian Library,
one of the largest libraries in the world

Science Museum

At the end of the tour, Amanda, Brad, and I stopped for a Ben's Cookie!  I wish I could bring a stack of these home to share with everyone, but I doubt they'd survive a trip through London and Paris.  Feel free to live vicariously through me instead. Mmmmm....


And tonight we have dinner, then another pub crawl.  These Brits love their pubs!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, you look so pretty! Those cookies look DELCIOUS. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete